Fan-Lit: Welcome to my Fantastic Review of Literature

Welcome Everyone!

Welcome Everyone!

Thanks for visiting my blog where I review books and stories. I am a published author and I have a Master's Degree in English and Creative Writing. Some of my favorite books are The Hunger Games series, the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Great Gatsby and The Joy Luck Club. I love to read and write short stories; as well as discuss writing and literature in any medium. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and make recommendations.



Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Welcome to my Fantastic Review of Literature

Hello everyone!


     Welcome to the Fantastic Literature review blog. The main purpose of this blog is to review short stories and novels. Occasionally, I'll post informational articles, such as book news and author segments. The goal of the reviews is to provide insight into the story and give my opinions on how I interpreted the story. The love to discuss story plots and characters. I always try to find some value in each story whether it's a moral lesson or cautionary tale. Another reason I wanted to do the blog is to expose people to stories they might not have heard of before.

    As a writer, I prefer the short story genre. I have a Master's degree in English and creative writing. I started the blog in part to motivate myself to read more books. I prefer to read Young Adult fantasy and science fiction. I'm a big fan of classic fairy tales, like the original Little Red Riding Hood and Snow White. With short stories and almost every work of fiction that I read, I like to dissect the story, the words and the themes that are present. I always like to discuss a good story whether it is a written story or a TV show or a movie.

    Post will go up at least twice a week. There may be some delays, due to the fact that I'm a slow reader so novels take a while for me to finish. That's why I focus more on short stories. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. I can't guarantee I will review it but it's still good to expand my knowledge of literature.  So I hope that everyone enjoys the blog. Feel free to leave me any comments and feedback. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment