Fan-Lit: Next Story for Thursday 8/25/16

Welcome Everyone!

Welcome Everyone!

Thanks for visiting my blog where I review books and stories. I am a published author and I have a Master's Degree in English and Creative Writing. Some of my favorite books are The Hunger Games series, the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Great Gatsby and The Joy Luck Club. I love to read and write short stories; as well as discuss writing and literature in any medium. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and make recommendations.



Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Next Story for Thursday 8/25/16

Hello readers! 

I'm moving on from dystopian societies and will start reviewing dark fantasies stories for a while. Who better to start with than Edgar Allan Poe. So I will start with my next review of one of Poe's dark tales, The Masque of the Red Death. If you have any suggestions for dark fantasy short story, feel free to let me know. So go ahead and read the story (link below) and then check out my review when it is up on Thursday 8/25/16.

Read The Masque of the Red Death here

No comments:

Post a Comment