Fan-Lit: Another delay

Welcome Everyone!

Welcome Everyone!

Thanks for visiting my blog where I review books and stories. I am a published author and I have a Master's Degree in English and Creative Writing. Some of my favorite books are The Hunger Games series, the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Great Gatsby and The Joy Luck Club. I love to read and write short stories; as well as discuss writing and literature in any medium. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and make recommendations.



Thursday, September 8, 2016

Another delay

I apologize, there will not be a new post going up today for "The Fall of the House of Usher". I will try to get it up my Monday or Tuesday, Sept 13th. I will also try to still do a new review next Thursday (15th) as well. For the short story "The Gray Wolf" by George MacDonald. So check back in next week for those two new reviews. Again I apologize for the delay, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment