Fan-Lit: Delayed Review

Welcome Everyone!

Welcome Everyone!

Thanks for visiting my blog where I review books and stories. I am a published author and I have a Master's Degree in English and Creative Writing. Some of my favorite books are The Hunger Games series, the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Great Gatsby and The Joy Luck Club. I love to read and write short stories; as well as discuss writing and literature in any medium. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and make recommendations.



Thursday, September 22, 2016

Delayed Review

Sorry for another delay. It's been a busy week. I will have the review up on Saturday Sept.24th. In the mean time make sure to read the story as I forgot to post the link last week. 

Then come back and check out the review. Read "The Damned Thing" here 


No comments:

Post a Comment