Fan-Lit: New Year Update

Welcome Everyone!

Welcome Everyone!

Thanks for visiting my blog where I review books and stories. I am a published author and I have a Master's Degree in English and Creative Writing. Some of my favorite books are The Hunger Games series, the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Great Gatsby and The Joy Luck Club. I love to read and write short stories; as well as discuss writing and literature in any medium. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and make recommendations.



Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Year Update

Hello All! Happy New Year, hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!

Now that the holidays are over and work is back to normal hours, I will be getting back to the blog next week either the 11th or 12th. I will return by reviewing The Star by H.G. Wells, continuing with my review of science fiction stories. With this new year I might star trying something new with the blog, so come back next week to read the review and to stay updated with anything new that might be coming soon. Thank you everyone and have a great start to the new year 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment