Fan-Lit: Coming Back Soon

Welcome Everyone!

Welcome Everyone!

Thanks for visiting my blog where I review books and stories. I am a published author and I have a Master's Degree in English and Creative Writing. Some of my favorite books are The Hunger Games series, the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Great Gatsby and The Joy Luck Club. I love to read and write short stories; as well as discuss writing and literature in any medium. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and make recommendations.



Thursday, August 10, 2017

Coming Back Soon

Hello, everyone! I took a long break to focus on school, as I had some books I needed to read there (I'll post reviews for those) as well as receive my degree. I then took the Summer off to deal with a tragic loss and to spend time with my family. I will be returning next week, with some new reviews of books. That's right! I'll review my first books for the blog, before getting back into reading short stories.

I'll start off by doing one review a week, working towards my goal of doing at least two reviews a week. I've also been thinking about doing an audio podcast version of my reviews. For those that don't have time to sit in front of the screen and read, but still want to hear the reviews. If anyone has any ideas on how to help my improve my blog please leave a comment or send me a tweet @BelleArboreous . Maybe on the podcast I'll properly explain that name. Lol. So look out for a new review up next week, sorry for the 6 month long delay, please come on back and enjoy the blog. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment